The Sheffield City Region Skills Bank is an exciting new service which invests in skills and expertise to drive business growth in the Sheffield City Region. Your business could be reimbursed for up to 90% of the training costs.
How much will the training cost, and how much will I have to pay?
The price of the training will depend upon the number of learners, the duration of course, the method of delivery, and the course content. The extent of matched funding will vary for each skills deal depending on the GVA (Gross Value Added) potential.
How does the funding work?
You will pay your contribution directly to RNN Training. Once training has taken place, we will contact the Skills Bank to draw down the remaining funding.
What can it support?
Skills bank is targeted to business and commerce focused training that wouldn’t otherwise attract funding.
It can support a range of skills training ranging from 1 day courses, longer programmes, entry to higher levels, and accredited or non-accredited training.
RNN Training will work with you to develop bespoke solutions to meet a specific skill requirement your workforce needs to improve productivity and efficiency
To get started
- Contact us on 01909 504777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Business Development team will work with you to put together a customized training solution that meets your business needs.
- We provide a detailed breakdown of your headline investment.
- We will introduce you to the Skills Bank who will support you to develop the business case and provide you a Skills Deal.
- We’ll undertake the training.
- Provide us with feedback
For more information on the Skills Bank visit: https://sheffieldcityregion.org.uk/project/skills-bank/
Alternatively, contact us here